|How to cook Thai Chicken with yellow curry menu.|
Thai Curry Chicken Yellow curry menu,how to cook curry Chicken Yellow curry recipes with pictures,thai Curry Chicken Yellow curry menu street soup food recipes.
Thai Chicken Yellow curry is very popular which is Unique flavor. A mixture of sweet potato Chicken with curry powder to onions. Not very spicy spicy It can be eaten with rice or bread.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Chicken Yellow curry menu
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into four pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into four pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Preparation of Thai Curry Chicken Yellow curry menu
- Using a medium-sized pot, add the coconut cream and place over low heat. cook until oil appears onthe top of the coconut cream.
- Add curry paste and stir for 4 seconds. Add chicken drumsticks, fish sauce and sugar. Stir the mixture 3 times.
- Add coconut milk and turn to high heat. Cook for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and onion. cook about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Served with cooked rice.