How to make easy Thai Seafood noodles menu with pictures.Thai Seafood noodles menu How to make Thai Seafood noodles recipes.how to cooking Thai Seafood noodles menu at home,how to cook thai Seafood noodles recipes in bangkok,thai Seafood noodles cuisine,thai Noodles menu,thai Noodles recipes,Thai street noodles menu.
Thai Seafood noodles menu has freshness of seafood which make this menu so delicious,The sweet flavor of the soup.
Ingredients of Seafood noodles menu
- 600grams rice noodles
- 500grams ivy ground oung leaves and tips
- 100grams fresh squids
- 100grams fresh prawns
- 100grams shelled mussels
- 100grams red snapper fillet
- chinese chives
- stir-fried garlics
- pring onions
- ground pepper
- fish sauce
- sugar ground dried chilies chilies in vinegar
Preparation of Seafood noodles menu
- Rinse well the ivygourd young leaves and tips. Cube the squids and make small latticed patterns on bothsides. Shell the prawns. Cut along the backs without cuttin through, devei. Rmove the heads but leaving the tails intact. clean the mussels. Cut the red snapper fillet into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan. Parboil all the animal meat to desired doneness. Lift out and set aside.
- Parboil the ivygourd young leaves and tips as well as the rice noodles to briefly-cooked.
- Arrange them into individual serving bowls. Add the animal meat. Spoon over the stock. Put in the Chinese chives and stir-fried garlics. Scatter with the shredded spring onions and corianders. Dusht with the ground pepper. Serve with the condiments.