|how to make easy thai food chicken with rice cooked in chicken broth menu.|
Thai food Chicken with Rice Cooked in Chicken Broth menu review, how to cook Chicken with Rice Cooked in Chicken Broth recipes,Thai chicken rice menu with pictures,thai rice with chicken dishes menu,thai menu street food recipes,Khao mun kai.
How to cook Thai Chicken with Rice Cooked in Chicken Broth recipe. Chicken is a very popular restaurant. Easy to eat and very tasty, inexpensive.The way to make it is so simple. Prepare chicken breast, chicken bones Bring all to a boil I cooked the soup to cook rice. when it done, so spoon all on a plate. Serve with cucumber and sauce soy black .
Ingredients of Thai Chicken with Rice Cooked in Chicken Broth menu
- 1 chicken
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons ground pepper
- 400 grams uncooked rice, washed well
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 100 grams fresh young ginger
- 3 tablespoons fermented soya beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh small hot chilies, slivered
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preparation of Thai Chicken with Rice Cooked in Chicken Broth menu
- Clean the chickenl mixwell with themixture of salt and ground pepper. Place in a saucepan. Pour in water to cover, add 2 teaspoons salt. Simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes. Lift out.
- Crush the garlics, then chop finely. Stir-fry in hot oil until golden. Add the rice and fry thoroughly. Then cook in the chicken broth until done. remove from the heat.
- Finely chop the fresh young ginger. Mix with the mixture of fermented soya beans, light soy sauce and sugar. taste to flavour. Add the small hot chili slivers, if preferred.
- Spoon the rice onto individual serving plates. Cut the chicken fillet on th diagonal into bite-sized pieces and arrange on the rice. Halve the cucumbers, then cut slantwise into pieces. Arrange on the plates attractively. Scatter with the corianders. Serve with the sauce and chicken broth.