|how to make thai chicken green curry menu|
How to cook Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe.Thai Chicken Green Curry menu,how to cook curry Chicken Green Curry recipes,thai soup dishes menu,thai curry cuisine,thai menu street soup food recipes.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Chicken Green Curry menu
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 cup sliced of chicken breasts
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup quartered, small eggplants
- 2 red hot peppers, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
Preparation of Thai Curry Chicken Green Curry menu
- Heat the coconut cream over low heat until oil appear on the top fo the cream. Add the green curry paste and stir for a minute.
- Add the chicken breast and cook for two minutes. Pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg plants and red hot peppers. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Stir about 5 times. Cover and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with basil leaves. Serve with cooked rice.