Ingredients of Thai all meat and seafood mixed with vegetable clear soup menu
- 1 cups chicken
- 1 cup pork
- 2 chicken livers
- 2 chicken gizzards
- 1 cup shelled shrimp
- 1 white radish
- 1 carrot
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups soup stock
- 3 tbsp. light soy sauce or fish sauce
- coriander and spring onions
Preparation of Thai all meat and seafood mixed with vegetable clear soup menu
- Slice chicken and pork into small pieces. Make several slits in the gizzards to open them up. Cut the livers into thin slices.
- Wash and peel the radish and carrot, cut channels down the length, then cut into 1/4 inch thick slices or carve to look like flowers or leaves
- Heat soup stock, add radish and carrot, and cook over low heat until tender then add the pork , chicken, shrimp, liver, and gizzards, boil and season to taste. When done, add a little sliced spring onion.
- Dip into serving bowl, sprinkle with pepper and coriander, and serve immediately.