How to make easy Thai Crispy Fried Noodles menu (Pad-mee-Grob) with picture at home.
|how to cook thai crispy fried noodles with Chopped pork and shrimp menu in thai street food|
Thai Crispy Fried Noodles recipes with pictures. how to cooking Thai Crispy Fried Noodles menu with english recipes. Cooking Thai Crispy Fried Noodles menu easily.Thai noodles dishes menu, thai noodles street food menu.
Thai Crispy Fried Noodles menu is easy to find out by the roadside in Bangkok. The noodles have to fried until it was crisp and add some chopped pork. Let's see the step how to cooking.
Ingredients of Thai Crispy Fried Noodles menu
- 200 grams thin rice noodles
- 4 tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh shrimp
- 1 cup finely chopped pork
- 1 cake yellow soybean curd, cut to match stick size pieces and tried crisp
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic and shzllots
- 1 tbsp. fermented soybeans
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground dried chillies
- 50 grams bean sprouts
- 4 chinese leek plants
- 2 chillies, finely sliced
- 1 coriander plant
- 2 picked garlic bulbs, finely sliced
- 3 cups cooking oil
Preparation of Thai Crispy fried Noodles menu
- If the noodles are very fine, fry in oil until crisp and golden then drain . if the noodles are thick , soak 15 minutes in water, drain well, and then fry a few at a time.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a frying pan. Fry garlic and shallots until fragrant, then add the pork and shrimp, seasoning with fermented soybeans, vinegar, fish sauce, sugar, and dried chilies. When thick, add lemon juice, mix ,taste and season to obtain sweet, sour and salty flavor.
- Reduce heat, add the noodles and continue turning them until they stock to gether. Then add the bean curd and dip onto plate.
- Sprinkle with the pickled garlic, finely sliced lemon rind, coriander, and chillit and place bean sprouts and chinese leek on the sides of the plates.